The photos used in our "Seasons of Mackinac" calendar are chosen by the Mackinac community during the Annual Winter Festival on Mackinac Island.
If you wish to submit a photo for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Horizontal orientation only
- Only digital submissions will be accepted through the form below. We are no longer accepting submissions through the mail.
- Digital file may be in one of the following formats: png, jpg, psd, eps, tiff
- At the printable size of 8" x 10" the image resolution must be at least 225 pixels/inch (In terms of pixel dimensions, that would be 1800 x 2250.)
- If you are unfamiliar with these terms, don't be discouraged. Sufficient image resolution can usually be achieved by simply using the largest image size setting on your camera.
- We require an entry donation of $3.00. The form will process your payment through PayPal which accepts major credit cards or Paypal account payments. You don't need to have a PayPal account to process a payment.
- Entries must be received by January 20th.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Include "Question about calendar contest" in the subject line.